Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Prezi: a new presentation software

Several weeks ago, I saw a Dutch scholar have a very stylish presentation.  At that time, I thought that he used Adobe Flash for his presentation.  Several days later, a French colleague told me whether I would be interested in a presentation software and showed me a sleek website which is of Prezi.  According to him, I can zoom in and out in a slide very easily and smoothly.  I asked him how much it is.  He told me that if I am okay with my presentation being public, Prezi is free.  But, what if I don't like to allow my presentation to be public?  I have to pay charges monthly.  What if I use Prezi a couple of times a month and don't want my presentation to be public?  I have to pay charges monthly.

prezi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment