Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DocuWatch

My brother-in law will come to Brussels in two weeks.  My wife looks quite happy because she has not seen her brother for more than two years.  We should go to Paris to show his kids several museums, such as Musée du Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, and Centre Pompidou.  I have felt that I am obliged to take care of them as a guide.  However, I have very little knowledge about paintings.  So, I have googled to find good reference materials about paintings.

BBC Documentary Treasures of the Louvre.  This seems to provide basic information about the Louvre and its paintings and sculptures.  The BBC website only provides a clip of the documentary.  However, we can see the full documentary at Youtube.

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01r3n6r

I have looked for a documentary about Musée d'Orsay but failed to do it.  I have used another key word in Googling: French Impressionism.  I have come across a website including various topics of documentaries, such as art, science, and war.  That is DocuWatch.

www.docuwat.ch/watch-documentaries

No comments:

Post a Comment