Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hike the Alps

Two weeks later, I will take my family and my brother's family to Luzern, Switzerland.  We plan to go up to both Schilthorn and Jungfraujoch and hike some trails too.  My wife does not like hiking.  But, my brother and I love it.  I have consulted Rick Steves's book in priming for this trip.  We have decided to take easy trails that Rick Steves recommended.  His book does not show detailed trail maps.  I know that I should buy hiking trail maps in Lauterbrunnen.  However, before leaving for Luzern, I need to have some general image about hiking.  So, I have googled to search for good trail maps.  I found out good trail maps for Schilthorn hiking and for Jungfrau hiking.

Schilthorn trail map: www.schilthorn.ch/en/hiking
Jungfrau trail map: www.swissholidayco.com/page/KLEINE_SCHEIDEGG

In addition, I have found a website providing general information about hiking in the Alps (www.hikethealps.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment