Tuesday, July 9, 2013

PLOS ONE

I don't think that publishing an academic article on a peer-reviewed journal is easy.  Especially, it is expremely difficult for phd students to publish their work without their professors' help because journal editors are reluctant to accept strangers' work.  I applied a manuscipt to a journal last year but have not received any news from the journal.  I don't think that they are reviewing my manuscript.  This is really ridiculous and frustrating situation.  Nonetheless, I need to write a research paper because that is my job at my workplace.  While searching articles to use as my references, I am encounterd with a strange online journal.  I know that most people look down on online journals.  But, it looks different from other conventinal journals that allow only inner-circle researchers to publish their work. It looks quite decent and seems to have a fair review system.  I will apply my new work here.

www.plos.org/publications/journals/

No comments:

Post a Comment