Sunday, June 23, 2013

Alternative image editors to Adobe Photoshop

My job is not related to photos.  I barely use Adobe Photoshop.  I use Photoshop only a couple of times a year to help my kids' school assignments.  I am not likely to be able to use Adobe Photoshop any more because Adobe decided to have users be able to use its Creative Suite online.  I don't want to pay about 20 euro to use Photoshop one time a month.  Of course, I still can use the old-version of Photoshop.  Nonetheless, since hearing Adobe's sales policy change, I have sought to find out alternative image editors to Photoshop and noticed many people having this concern.  They advise that we can use GIMP and Paint.Net for free.

GIMP: www.gimp.org

Paint.Net: www.getpaint.net

2 comments:

  1. There are lot of functionality and shortcut keys are available in image editing segment.We should try to learn all the activities in that field.
    Digital Photo Enhancement Services | Image Editing Company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanks for sharing this post. I was looking for something like this. Your post have inspires me a lot.Thanks. Photo editing companies |Image editing company|Image editing solutions

    ReplyDelete