Monday, August 6, 2012

Search Campsites: ACSI Eurocampings

Don't need to buy its camping guide, DVD, and membership card. Its website per se is excellent.
Visitors' reviews are useful in selecting campsites.  Since we cannot get any discount with the membership card during the peak season, the membership card is almost useless.

And, recently, I had a bad experience with ACSI. A couple of years ago, I bought a ACSI Camp Card and barely consulted the book.  I admit that the website is great.  So, since then I have not bought the book again.  However, this year ACSI sent a new version of the book to me, even though I did place an order for the book.  I thought that that is a gift and gave it to my friend.  Several months later, ACSI sent an invoice for the book that I have not ordered.  I wired 15 euro to ACSI because I did not want to pay postage to send back the book to ACSI.  I do no know whether that trick is their business tactic.  But, I am sure that no one appreciate. 

www.eurocampings.co.uk/en/europe/

















Camping info

While preparing for camping in Norway, I have noticed this site.  This site provides more pictures of camp sites than any other sites and ranking of the camp sites.

en.camping.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment