Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Belgium Guide from Eupedia

I have been living in Brussels, Belgium over a year.  I have been quite disappointed at both Brussels and Belgium, seemingly because I have been in NYC and Vienna of Virginia, the U.S. before coming to Brussels.  There are few natural attractions in Belgium compared to those in the U.S.  Most people in the Wallonia do not or cannot speak English at all.  Everything is slow in Belgium except driving.  Belgians seem to become crazy if they sit behind the wheel.  How can Brussels be called the heart of Europe except that it has the European Commission?  I have believed that the only advantage of Belgium is located between France, Netherlands, and Germany and it is quite convenient to travel to other big countries in Europe.

However, after finding out the website below, my impression on Belgium is likely to be changed a little bit.  I have not encountered a decent Belgium-related website written in English so far.  It is worth visiting it when you plan to visit Belgium.

http://www.eupedia.com/belgium/

No comments:

Post a Comment